What's it all about?

What's it all about?

I love cooking, and more importantly, eating good food and I set up this blog to share my favourite recipes, links and ideas with my friends and family.

I am a home cook. Not a particularly distinguished or accomplished one, but someone who simply enjoys honest, fresh and delicious food. I don’t enjoy pretentious restaurants and 'over done' dishes- the kind that you are afraid touch to with your fork for fear of ruining them! And for this reason, every recipe you find here will be simple and open to interpretation. I also believe it’s important to put your own stamp on the food you make so please feel free to change things and substitute ingredients as you wish. Enjoy!

27 December 2010

Bigger and better...

Now seems like a good time to point out a few new features which i have added to my blog as i strive to make it bigger and better :)

Many of you will have already seen the new Carly Cooks facebook page which has a link on the right hand side of the blog. there is also a 'like' button which you can click to tell your friends about the page and blog if you enjoy it.

Below each post there is also a choice of three buttons- like alot, like and dislike which you can use to rate recipes- let me know what you think and it will help me choose which kinds of recipes to post.

There is also a box on the right hand side of the page labelled 'receive email updates' if you enter your email address you will receive my posts directly to your inbox- never miss a tasty recipe again!

In addition, several people told me that they had to sign up to Google to comment on my posts- ive checked this out and lifted the restriction. Everyone can post now without signing up so please feel free to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment